In addition to our high standards of health and safety measures, some additional measures include, but are not limited to:
- Daily screening and temperature checks for the children
- Mask wearing for all KL staff
- Encouraged mask wearing for children (at the discretion of parents and staff)
- Small, consistent groupings of children with dedicated staff (10-13 children per group max with 1-2 staff members per group)
- Practicing social distancing throughout the day
- Hand washing/hand sanitizing upon entering and exiting the KL, before and after meals, and other key times of day.
- Regular sanitation of equipment, play areas, eating areas, etc.
- Visual assessment of children’s health throughout the day
For complete listing of all procedures being implemented, please refer to State Regs. https://eeclead.force.com/resource/1591618751000/Min_Req